BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to School

My Spring Break is over and I went back to school today after 9 days off. My teacher was glad to see me and I was glad to see my friends. We went to the Children's Museum while I was on break. My favorite part was the kids grocery store. I had fun filling up my shopping cart. I also liked serving my Mommy in the cafe. We had a few nice days last week and played outside. We even took a picnic lunch to the park one day, but ended up eating it in the car because we got too cold. Brrrr!

the grocery store

the vet clinic

the cafe



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~LoRnA~ said...

Heyy I missed you to!! I enjoyed seeing your pics!! It is always SoOoO much fun to go there!! Wish I could've gone with you!! See ya Sunday!!

Love Alwayz,
~LoRnA~

Michele said...

Abby,
I'm glad you had a nice spring break! I've never been to the Children's museum, it sure looks fun! I love you!
Aunt Chele